Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fun Times With Franklin

Today I had a nice little chat with the Franklin. Such a nice man he is, and also very generous. He told me of his duties of being a well off landowner, even though he’s not of the nobility. A very respectable man the Franklin is. In fact, he’s even a representative in Parliament! He is a bit of an older folk and his long white beard almost reached his stomach. He was full of positive vibe and I really felt as if we would have a good time hanging out sometime, even though the age difference is quite a gap. The old man even invited me back to his house for a party after the journey is over! Some of the other pilgrims told me that he loves to host gatherings at his house and loves the finest of fine foods and drinks. I think some good times are coming up in the near future!

No comments: