Friday, October 26, 2007

The Miller

On the journey thus far, I have been making many acquaintances. Everyone seems to be in good spirits and fervent to arrive at the shrine of Saint Thomas a' Becket. Everyone I have met this far has been quite enjoyable, until I met the Miller. He was a big burly fellow who loved to boast about his wrestling capabilities and so on and so forth. I’m the same in a way. I enjoy telling the stories of my courageous battles I have fought, and the enemies I have triumphed over, but the Miller takes it to a whole new level. I was talking to the Carpenter earlier and he informed me that the Miller, the sly jerk he is, cheats his customers out of their grain. That’s not chivalrous at all. Not cool Miller. If it came down to it, I think I could take him.

No comments: