Thursday, October 25, 2007

Beginning Possibly A Very Long Journey...

When approximately all thirty of us met for the first time at the Tabard Inn, my impression of everyone was that they were all quite unique. I figured that I was going to be rather amused hearing some of their stories, considering that I soon found out that a few of them had pretty interesting lives. The person that caught my attention the most was the lady referred to as the “Wife of Bath”. Not trying to be completely judgmental, she sure was a sight to see. I wasn’t sure if I would grow to be amused by her or completely annoyed by her obnoxious personality. Her make-up was completely over dramatic and I think that she tried a little to hard of dressing to impress. I noticed a few other men who might just make her perfect match.

No comments: