Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Day at the Doctors


Well today was interesting… I had a little conversation with the Doctor. And WOW was that shocking! The Doctor began to tell me about his practice and how he tells what disease his patient has based on the stars. I think he is a LITTLE crazy. I began to believe the part about healing sick people, until he started to look up into the sky and saying that he had a feeling that I was becoming sick...weirdo! Anyway, I let him do most of the talking while I just listened. Every time I wanted to ask a question, he just kept going on with his many stories of healing. It was quite interesting, in one of his tales he told me that a very beautiful women was stricken with the Black Plague. (I think he had my attention at "beautiful women!") But he went on to say that a mix of his potions and a quick read of the stars had her up and going in no time. He could tell by the way my eyes grew bigger that he was impressing me with his tale. This probably added to the embellishments of his story.

No comments: