Thursday, October 25, 2007

Not So Nunly...



I have to give Madam Eglantyne some credit. I mean at least she trys to act like a nun, right? She came off as a very proper woman and good mannered. She spoke a ton about St. Loy, and his oh so perfect manners. She rambled a lot about all of her animals, and I faintly remember her mentioning something about crying over a mouse caught in mousetrap..and I couldn't help but stare at the long stretch of a forehead. Despite some of her flaws, she was still a fairly pleasant women and I enjoyed talking and getting to know her. She was filled with kindness and a huge heart. She even shared with me her special green rosary beads that had one of her favorite sayings on them. "Amor vincit omnia", which means "love conquers all". Well it's getting late and there's a full day of riding tomorrow so I think I'll just leave it at that..

No comments: